RT-Proofs is an ANR/DFG project between INRIA, MPI-SWS, Onera, TU Braunschweig and Verimag, running from 2018 until 2020: http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/Projet-ANR-17-CE25-0016
In practice, the formal developments take place in the Prosa library.
- December 2018: New paper by Fradet et al. on a generic proof of typical worst-case analysis at RTSS’18 [https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01903752/document]
- October 2018: New paper by Fradet et al. on generalized digraph models at RTNS’18 [https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01878100/document]
- September 2018: Second RT-PROOFS meeting at MPI-SWS in Kaiserslautern.
- July 2018: Prosa 0.3 released (http://prosa.mpi-sws.org/get-prosa.html), including a formalization of sustainability theory and self-suspending tasks.
- July 2018: New work-in-progress paper by Riffard et al. on support for synchronization protocols in the Prosa library [http://prosa.mpi-sws.org/pdf/ecrts18-wip.pdf]
- July 2018: Cerqueira et al. win an Outstanding Paper Award at ECRTS’18 for their paper on strong and weak sustainability, with proofs checked in Prosa [http://drops.dagstuhl.de/opus/volltexte/2018/8977/pdf/LIPIcs-ECRTS-2018-26.pdf]
- January 2018: First RT-PROOFS meeting at ONERA in Toulouse.